SIGDA University Demonstration 2021
Call for Demonstrations
31st ACM SIGDA University Booth at the 58th Design Automation Conference
Moscone Center West
San Francisco, CA
SIGDA University Demonstration (UD, previously University Booth) is an opportunity for university researchers to display their results and to interact with participants at DAC. Presenters and attendees at DAC are especially encouraged to participate, but participation is open to all members of the university community. The demonstrations include new EDA tools, EDA tool applications, design projects, and instructional materials.
- The University Demonstration will be held together with SIGDA Ph.D. forum for 2 hours (Tuesday July 13, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Level 3 Lobby).
- Submission is made online at https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=uddac2021.
- Please upload a single PDF file with the title, list of authors and their affiliations, abstract, and YouTube link to a 5-minute online video demonstration of the project.
You may optionally attach a supporting paper.
In the event DAC’58 is held virtually, the online demonstration video will be played during the 2-hours slot on the University Demonstration Day.
- There will be one “University Demo Best Demonstration” award and two “University Demo Best Demonstration, Honorable Mention” awards.
- In case DAC’58 proceeds with a physical participation, the participants will be provided with modest travel grant reimbursements.
Submission deadline: May 07, 2021 11:59 PM PDT
Acceptance notification: May 14, 2020
Submission site: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=uddac2021
Video demonstrations should include a brief title sequence identifying the name of the research group and university, the team members, and stating “SIGDA University Demonstration at DAC 2020”. Otherwise, there is complete freedom in how a group wishes to present their work. For further details and videos from previous years please visit the ACM SIGDA University Booth site (http://sigda.org/ubooth).
Chair: Anup Das (Drexel University, email@example.com)
Vice Chair: Wenchao Li (Boston University, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Publicity chair: Uma Tida (North Dakota State University, Umamaheswara.R.Tida.email@example.com)