The SIGDA/DAC "UBooth" has been providing an opportunity for the university community to demonstrate EDA tools, design projects, and instructional materials at the Design Automation Conference since 1987. The University Booth also provides space for the presentation of EDA vendor literature and programs of interest to the university community. The University Booth provides demonstration space, displays, and a wireless Internet connection for participating universities. The SIGDA/DAC University Booth also provides modest travel grants to the participating students to cover transportation and lodging expenses.
Please note that each university has one time slot each day. Demonstrators should show up two times.
|Booth 1||Booth 2||Booth 3||Booth 1||Booth 2||Booth 3||Booth 1||Booth 2||Booth 3|
|Reserved||UFRGS||ISPRAS||U of C||Drexel||Daedalus||U of C|
26th ACM SIGDA University Booth at the 50th Design Automation Conference
Austin Convention Center
June 3-5, 2013
This year marks the 26th University Booth at the Design Automation Conference. The booth is an opportunity for university researchers to display their results and to interact with participants at DAC. Presenters and attendees at DAC are especially encouraged to participate, but participation is open to all members of the university community. The demonstrations include new EDA tools, EDA tool applications, design projects, and instructional materials.
* The university booth will be located near the technical sessions for improved visibility.
* The university booth will be open three full days. June 3rd - 5th: 10am - 5pm.
* The submission is in a 5-min video presentation format. Live demonstrations performed at the booth by university researchers simultaneous with the video presentations. Submitted videos are considered for publication in the ACM Digital Library. Also, it will be featured on the DAC and SIGDA web pages, and be available year-round.
* Submission is made online at https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=uboothdac2013. Upload a single PDF file with the title, list of authors and their affiliations, abstract, and YouTube link to the online video presentation. You can optionally attach a supporting paper.
* Participants at the University Booth are also provided with modest travel grant reimbursements, provided that the demonstrations are completed during the time slots that they are scheduled. Participants who receive funding for the conference via alternative sources such as the Ph.D. forum and Student Design Contest are not eligible for travel grants through the University Booth.
Submission deadline: March 31, 2013 11:59 PM PDT
Acceptance notification: April 8, 2013
Submission site: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=uboothdac2013
Video demonstrations should include a brief title sequence identifying the name of the research group and university, the team members, and stating "SIGDA University Booth at DAC 2013". Otherwise, there is complete freedom in how a group wishes to present their work. For further details and videos from previous years please visit the ACM SIGDA University Booth site: (http://sigda.org/ubooth).
Soonhoi Ha (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jeonghee Shin (IBM)
Baris Taskin (email@example.com)
Joe Zambreno (firstname.lastname@example.org)
University Booth Archives:
2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997
The SIGDA/DAC University Booth is sponsored by ACM/SIGDA, EDAC, and the Design Automation Conference, and organized and run by SIGDA volunteers.