The SIGDA/DAC University Demonstration had been providing an opportunity for the university community to demonstrate EDA tools, design projects, and instructional materials at the Design Automation Conference since 1987.
28th ACM SIGDA University Booth at the 53th Design Automation Conference
Austin Convention Center
June 7, 2016
After one year hibernation, University Booth is back to Design Automation Conference with a new format and a new name: University Demonstration (UD). The UD is a unique opportunity for university researchers to display their results and to interact with participants at DAC. Presenters and attendees at DAC are especially encouraged to participate, but participation is open to all members of the university community. The demonstrations include new EDA tools, EDA tool applications, design projects, and instructional materials.
* The university demonstration will be held jointly with Ph.D. forum in this same room and in the same time slot (Tuesday 6:30 – 8:00 pm tentatively).
* The submission is in a 5-min video presentation format.
* Each demonstration has to be supported by one poster (A0 size).
* Submission is made online at https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=uddac2016. Upload a single PDF file with the title, list of authors and their affiliations, abstract, and YouTube link to the online video presentation. You can optionally attach a supporting paper.
* It is not determined yet whether participants at the University Demonstration will be provided with modest travel grant reimbursements or not. Participants who receive funding for the conference via alternative sources such as the Ph.D. forum and Student Design Contest will not be eligible for travel grants through the University Demonstration.
Submission deadline: March 31, 2016 11:59 PM PDT
Acceptance notification: April 15, 2016
Submission site: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=uddac2016
Video demonstrations should include a brief title sequence identifying the name of the research group and university, the team members, and stating "SIGDA University Demonstration at DAC 2016". Otherwise, there is complete freedom in how a group wishes to present their work. For further details and videos from previous years please visit the ACM SIGDA University Booth site: (http://sigda.org/ubooth).
Soonhoi Ha (Seoul National University, email@example.com)
Sudeep Pasricha (Colorado State University, firstname.lastname@example.org )
Qi Zhu (UC Riverside, email@example.com )